I know… who am I to show up after being gone for over a week? In my defense, I have been super busy. Frankly, I had no motivation to blog anyway because I felt like I was constantly complaining.
However, I am now back in Portland. Let me catch you up in bullet form.
- I went to Busch Gardens
- Went to IHOP and got
- I graduated from my MOS school (food services)
- Flew home, cried on the plane because I miss my class already.
- I graduated third in my class, but I graduated as class leader so I got the leadership award
- I came home at ten PM and ate eggs, peanut butter, and a bagel because I was so hungry
- I ran immediately in the morning then went to my gym
- I was so happy to be home that I went grocery shopping
- I’m getting a tattoo tomorrow on my rib cage. Miley Cyrus and I will be twins except I’m getting a different tattoo and I wear a bra so my boobs don’t poke out.
- Can I have some fro yo?
- I have a half marathon on Monday. It’s a trail race. I’m pumped.
- I also got the second book to Fifty Shades of Grey. I’m obsessed.
That’s all I have to say right now so I will bomb you with good eats now.
Talk to you guys, soon.
By exercise. I’ll tell you one thing, you don’t always have to be on the go. I sit around a lot, I read a lot, and I do watch television. But I also work out for two hours every day of my life, even when I’m on the road. – Jack LaLanne