It’s Friday! It’s raining here, but my mood is high. How is everyone doing today?
Well, I have been tagged by Sarah for the 11 things survey. Holla. She’s beast.
- List 11 random things about myself
- Answer the 11 questions she asked me
- Come up with 11 questions to ask other bloggers
- Tag 11 bloggers do this next
1. I enjoy reading Good Housekeeping and those Family magazines. Don’t judge. They have good recipes.
2. I won’t dare touch a soda, not even diet, but I will drink sugar/calorie free Monster. I bet they’re bad for me. Go ahead and tell me how wrong I am.
3. I cannot sit still through any TV show. I have to record it first so I can fast forward through the commercials and any parts I find boring.
5. I want the abs of Kara Goucher.
6. My brother is my biggest idol. I look up to him more than anyone else.
7. It’s noon and I still haven’t showered. In my defense, I am waiting for the FedEx man for my laptop. I don’t want to be getting dressed and have him come to my door. Awkward.
8. Eggplant and brussel sprouts are my favorite veggies.
9. I bought another pair of shoes. I already have these, but in blue. These will be 5th pair of Adidas Tempo 4.
10. I’m surprised at how much I pee. I pee more than a puppy.
11. While I was gone at boot camp, my doggy died. My mom didn’t tell me until I got home. It was awful and now I feel like a Debbie Downer.
1. Are you a Hunger Games fan? (I can’t wait for the movie!) Hello! Hell yeah I am a Hunger Games fan. I’m so excited for the movie.
The only thing that pisses me off about the series is the two guys and one girl aspect.
2. Physical or intellectual challenges? Physical. I can’t solve riddles.
3. Cardio, weights or both? Cardio only because I love running too much.
4. Name a pet peeve. I hate when people touch my sides of my stomach. Or when people walk super slow. Come on. The world is ending, start walking fast.
5. Psychology or sociology? I suppose psychology. I took a psychology class in high school and enjoyed it. It was really interesting.
6. Favorite way to workout your legs? Deadlifts.
7. Do you play angry birds? I do. I beat like all the versions of Angry Birds though.
8. Do you have any tattoo’s? Nope. I wouldn’t mind getting some though.
9. What is your go to post workout meal? Greek yogurt, peanut butter, cereal, apple or pear, and Luna bar.
10. The beach or the mountains? The beach. I need the warm weather.
11. What are you currently excited for? My 45 mile bike ride on Sunday!
I’m suppose to tag 11 more people, but this survey has been around the world and back. If you want to do it, do it. I have some questions you can answer regardless.
1. When do you feel most confident?
2. Harry Potter or Hunger Games?
3. Favorite store that is not a grocery store?
4. If you could go to any restaurant, what would it be?
5. Your opinion on Valentine’s Day.
6. Dark or milk chocolate?
7. Favorite actress?
8. How many pets do you have?
9. Favorite form of working out?
10. Could you live without Facebook?
11. What type of cell phone do you have?
Answer them in your own post or here.